Search This Blog

Monday, April 05, 2010

2010: "DOO WOP" CONCERT AT HAMILTON WEST!

I RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING GUEST BOOK ENTRY FROM
Mr. Mark Pienciak, teacher and pitching coach at West. This sounds like an exciting event. Thanks for the heads up, Mark!

Hello Mr. Glover. My name is Mark Pienciak and I am a 2001 graduate of Hamilton West and current teacher and varsity pitching coach at West. I am organizing a Doo Wop concert on Friday night June 4, 2010 at the Hamilton West auditorium. The concert features Nostalgia featuring the vocals of: Tony Russo (formerly of The Duprees), Frank Capone (formerly of Danny and the Juniors), Mickey Kessler (formerly of Holiday Five) and Tony Silvestro (formerly of Just-Us). The show starts at 7:30 pm and the doors open at 6:30 pm. Tickets are $20 per person in advance and $25 at the door. Susan Hartz can be reached at 609-532-2219 for ticket information. The proceeds will benefit Hamilton Baseball and Softball. I enjoy reading your "Sentimental Journey" columns and the postings on your blog. I have a great appreciation for the history of our area and the richness of Hamilton High West tradition. I look forward to the concert being a memorable night and I hope to see you there. I would be thankful for any help you can give me in spreading the word for this event. My school email is mpienciak@hamilton.k12.nj.us and my phone number at the school is 609-631-4168 ext. 5927. Thanks again,
Mark Pienciak

1 comment:

Mark Pienciak said...

Thanks Mr. Glover!

Anybody interested in attending the concert again it is featuring Nostalgia, featuring the vocals of
Tony Russo (formerly of The Duprees)
Frank Capone (formerly of Danny and the Juniors)
Mickey Kessler (formerly of Holiday Five)
Tony Silvestro (formerly of Just-Us)

The show is June 4, 2010 at 7:30pm
in the Hamilton High West Auditorium. There is open seating and the doors open at 6:30pm

Tickets are $20 per person in advance and $25 at the door.

Checks made payable to:
HHW Softball Booster Club

For ticket information call Susan Hartz 609-532-2219

Proceeds benefit Hamilton Baseball and Softball

Thank you everyone! We hope to get a good turnout. Nostalgia is fantastic. I have seen them twice at Bensalem High School and I had a great time. Come out and take a walk down "memory lane", provided by the sounds of Nostalgia.