Search This Blog

Thursday, April 07, 2016

1915: JOSIAH ALLINSON NOW LOCUST HILL

All the COUNTLESS hours I have spent over the past 35 years in digitizing local history has given me unlimited resources that allow me to share this incredibly interesting local history with the local communities which I try to include in the Hamilton Township Local History Collection. The graphic is one of MANY that are part of a "Power Point" type on screen presentation wherein I add some delightful backgrounds to a specific image. This slide is from my "YARDVILLE" on screen program which is open ended and allows for new material to be included as an update. Here in the year 2016, "Locust Hill" and "Montage" community take up a large part of the old Allinson Farm on Yardville-Hamilton Square Road.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The home is still standing?

Unknown said...

UPDATE: Just took a ride to Locust Hill and saw the home. They did a great preservation job. Looks very pretty with white lights in all the windows.