Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

2014: FINAL SUNDAY AFTERNOON SING ALONG

The last of my 2014 Kuser Farm Park singalong presentations was beyond all expectations as more than 50 and nearly 60 local citizens came to enjoy a summer evening of listenable music. It was my privilege to have my son Tom make an appearance at the event, and as usual, he had the audience in palm of his hand as he did a few of his Irish songs, mixed in with a few John Denver selections. We did a couple of duets together and found that we still have the ability to do perfect harmony. Lord willing, I will be back at the microphone next year and as the Lord allows me to keep my 81 year old voice from failing.
NOTE: TO KICK OFF THE LABOR DAY WEEKEND FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE "HOME BODIES," I WILL BE BRINGING MY MUSIC TO THE BEAUTIFUL LAWN AT THE HAMILTON LIBRARY ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 31 FROM 3 TO 5 PM.

2 comments:

Ron Bound Sr said...

Hope 2014's programs went well. Great to see old timers there enjoying 'The Way It Was', back in the day.

Unknown said...

Always a grand time at any and all of your concerts!