Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

"LOCAL HISTORY WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH"

The graphic and letter from Mrs. Santucci is self explanatory. Mrs. Santucci's mom was Catherine Ciliento, and unfortunately she cannot be identified in the photo due to the fact that the photo has no identifying index.  I am always very happy when one or more graphics on this website touches a personal chord in a visitor. As long as I am perusing, page by page, years and years of local Trenton news, I will continue to cherry pick certain graphics for inclusion on this website. Incidentally, I have accumulated nearly 100 historic articles and photos on that grand old Chambersburg jewel dating back to 1901. I will be doing an on screen presentation at a future date either at the library or Kuser mansion. Stay tuned.

No comments: