Hamilton has some very interesting local history sites that are relatively unknown. Beside the Fashion Stud Farm which was once located in the area of today's Grounds for Sculpture, the Anderson Farm was a HUGE piece of property which extended from the township line at So. Logan Avenue, nearly all the way to the Greenwood Cemetery area along today's Greenwood Avenue. The Bromley section of Hamilton was also the location of the old Rothschild factory which later became the Straus. Woolen Mills. The building was last used as a manufacturing facility when Atlantic Products took over the plant in the 1930's.
Unfortunately, the only know photo of the old Anderson mansion is from this old offset news photo.