Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

1935: ST. RAPHAEL'S CHURCH

Back in 2008 or 2009, there was a massive problem with Google's Blogspot hosting service. As a result, I lost MANY graphics and they were replaced with a "!" in a black triangle. "Maureen," a recent visitor to the site, commented that the graphic was absent. I am re-posting the defective post herewith. Thank you Maureen for pointing out the graphic absence. With over 7,200 pages, it is a daunting task to find these posts and if any visitor finds another, PLEASE E-mail me with the heading as above.

This was originally a black and white offset photo from the Trenton Times. My photo imaging software features a "hand color" feature that enhances a black and white ("grayscale") photo to give it a bit of color. The original church as illustrated above was on White-Horse Avenue.


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the seniors of St. Raphael's "Elderberry Club" for hosting my Christmas sing-along at Bordentown's Town and Country Diner on December 20th. Special thanks to Len DiMaio, Program Chairman.

No comments: