Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

2012: DON'T MISS BOB ORLOWSKI AT KUSER PARK NEXT SUNDAY!

Tomorrow, August 19th, marks the end of my 8 week Kuser Farm Concert Series, "The Music We Grew Up With." It has been a very hot and humid summer season, but we always managed to have 25 to 40 hard core lovers of easy listening music at the concerts. The graphic above details the program that will be presented by Bob Orlowski, who also specializes in singing the songs of Sinatra, Michael Buble' and other easy listening artists. Bob is a great performer and you will have a really wonderful evening of easy listening music. I hope to see you all there. To those of you who attended my program during this summer of 2012, my humble thanks. I will be continuing many of my programs at the Kuser Mansion this fall and winter, and also at the Hamilton Township Public Library.
SEE Y'ALL THERE!

No comments: