1950: BEFORE THERE WAS A K-MART THERE WAS AN S.S. KRESGE "FIVE AND DIME"
What a great photo of Kresge's "five and ten" on East State Street. Many of our more veteran Trenton area citizens will remember when Trenton was a brisk, lively, and clean center city capital. The whte "CO." seen in the far left of the photo is part of the W.T. Grant department store. Woolworth's was also in that row, as well as F.W. Grand.