Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

2013: THANK YOU, YOUR HONOR!

At my last summer concert series on the lawn at the Hamilton Library gazebo in August, my friend loyal concert attendee Nancy Briggs told me I was to receive the Proclamation as shown in the graphic. We had a crowd of nearly 60 people at the event. Unfortunately, Mayor Kelly Yaede was on vacation and she asked my friend Councilman Ed Gore to do the honors. I am proud to say I now have 3 proclamations! One from the Hamilton Council a few years back, and one from my friend, former Mayor of Hamilton, Glenn Gilmore. It's nice to be recognized. I intend to be a volunteer until I am no longer physically able to continue. In fact, we have a full house for my Kuser Farm Mansion program set for this Wednesday evening, October 2nd. Unfortunately, we had to turn a number of reservations down due to the fire code and the number of people in the room.

No comments: