Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

1990: WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

It seems like a hundred years ago when I sat under the studio lights at the old TKR Cable of Hamilton back in the 1980's and 90's. My program was called "IN FOCUS" and I interviewed politicians, artists, and other prominent people in the Hamilton area. My very favorite interview was with my favorite disk jockey Jack Pinto of WBUD. We had a wonderful interview and I found Jack to be a very spiritually religious man. He waxed poetic as he recalled the joys of waking up before dawn and watching the sunrise on a new day from his studio in Ewing Township. Unfortunately, Cablevision came into the scene and took away all of our local programming and replacing my program with a lady who interviews people from Middlesex, Ocean and Monmouth Counties, with only a crumb of  Hamilton here and there.

No comments: