Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

MOTHERS DAY AND FATHERS DAY COMING UP

The months of May and June are always months that we parents observe Mothers day and Fathers day. I am posting this on the blog with Mothers Day just around the corner and Fathers Day right behind in June.
It is a time to reflect on those of us who are mothers and fathers, but also on our own mothers and fathers. Those of you who have been following my musical presentations over the past 35 years will recall that I consider music a gift from God. Indeed the two links below I consider to be musical prayers to our Lord. There are love songs, funny songs, and songs that touch us right down to our very souls, or as I like to refer to it, the holy spirit that resides in all of us. Each time I hear or sing these songs, my emotions bring me to tears. I'll bet you will also experience a musical emotional experience.




 



2 comments:

RALPH LUCARELLA said...

HI TOM.....MOTHER AND FATHER DAYS HAVE ALWAYS BROUGHT SAD THOUGHTS. MY FATHER PASSED AWAY AT AGE 52 WHILE MY MOTHER LIVED UNTIL 71. MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE WAS A MOMMY UNTIL SHE PASSED AWAY AT AGE 78. SHE WAS A MOTHER OF 3 CHILDREN THAT GREW INTO WONDERFUL PEOPLE. HERE AM I AT 94 YEARS OLD IN AUGUST AND STILL IN LOVE WITH HER, HAPPY MOTHER AND FATHER DAYS.

RALPH LUCARELLA said...

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRAULATE TONY OF THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS FOR THEIR LEAD IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES AND HOPE THEY STAY THERE ALL YEAR. BEST REGARDS TO ALL.