Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2012

1975: YARDVILLE'S "BOATHOUSE PUB"

The Boathouse Pub and the Bob DeFano trio were completely unknown to me during the 1970's. I was commuting daily from Hamilton to New Brunswick and lost touch with much of the persons, places and things that was Hamilton in the 1960's and 70's. I was particularly taken by the Boathouse Pub on Route 156. I would assume it was in close proximity to the Polish American building but closer to South Broad Street. I am not familiar with the Bob DeFano Trio who were performing during that time, but I assume they were part of a number of musical groups that performed around the Trenton area.
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think that mighta been in the building where wildflowers too is now located.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Delete


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that mighta been in the building where wildflowers too is now located.

Brien Foy said...

yes it used to be wildflowers...i went to both places.