Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

2011: PREVIEWS OF MY SUNDAY KUSER MANSION PROGRAM

The graphic above shows 2 of some 75 plus historical gems from my on screen presentation this Sunday at Kuser Mansion. The program begins at 1:30 P.M. and is a free community outreach program. Admission is free. The main entrance to Kuser Farm is located at the intersection of Cedar Lane and Newkirk Avenue. There is another entrance off of Kuser Road at the Trenton Catholic Academy entrance on Kuser Road and Ferrante Lane. I hope to meet and greet some of my local visitors. Beside the above presentation I will also be projecting Kuser-related files that are not in the formal presentation, as well as giving visitors an idea of the comprehensive digital library I am forming for present and future generations.
SEE YOU THERE!

No comments: