Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

I will begin posting occasional on screen slide shows from selected folders using a "SMILEBOX" web link which you will click on and the slide show will be presented. The show is set to change graphics every 5 seconds. In order to hold the graphic, use the PAUSE icon in the lower left of the page.

Click on the link below to get an idea of "Previews of Coming Attractions:"

I am currently working on restoring all the many graphics that the "GOOGLE GOOF" laid on me. There are hundreds of them, and the process of restoring them requires digging back to the folder in which the deleted graphic is stored, uploading it, deleting that damn black square with the "!" in it, re-formatting the post, arrowing back to the next deleted graphic and starting the process all over again. This is a herculean task that will take quite a long time. I am repairing approximately 20 to 25 deleted posts per sitting; each sitting depending on when I find a convenient time. In the meantime, I ask ANY and ALL visitors who try to access a site with the missing graphic to email me at tglover320@optimum.net, and simple re-type the "TITLE" as I entered it on the missing graphic title page.

Anonymous Omad said...

Tom, your dedication is amazing. Good luck with this project.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Delete


1 comment:

Omad said...

Tom, your dedication is amazing. Good luck with this project.