Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

2012: EDITED SLIDE SHOW....KUSER FARM


My first attempt is KUSER FARM as you will see when you click on the link below.
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS:

1) MUTE YOUR SPEAKERS. THE MUSIC IS NOT MY CHOICE. I AM WORKING ON INSERTING MORE APPROPRIATE MUSIC RATHER THAN THE HORRIBLE NOISE ON THIS PARTICULAR SLIDE PRESENTATION.

2) THE GRAPHICS ARE ONLY ON THE SCREEN FOR A FEW SECONDS. TO VIEW THEM AND HOLD THEM KEEP YOUR MOUSE ON THE "II" (PAUSE) BUTTON.

3) THERE ARE A FEW NON-KUSER GRAPHICS WHICH WERE INADVERTENTLY INCLUDED IN MY GATHERING UP GRAPHICS FOR INCLUSION. FUTURE SLIDES WILL ALSO INCLUDE CAPTIONS.

4) COMMENTS PLEASE, VIA THE HOME PAGE GUEST BOOK, OR TO tglover320@optimum.net.

TO VIEW IN FULL SCREEN, CLICK ON THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE SCREEN.

Many thanks for your comment, Bob. I am aware of the illegible news articles. I just cut and pasted ALL items in the folder, photos and articles. I will get this thing down pat in a few days and post interesting material. Congratulations on your 50th. I hope it was a success. I have my 60th coming up in March.

1 comment:

Steve Csorgo Jr said...

Tom,
Great - have never stopped but need to go check this out sometime as its really wonderful. Take care Tom, Steve Jr (W2QJO)