Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

1909 AND 1940: PENNINGTON TOWN NEWS

As I have stated in previous posts, Pennington has always been one of those towns in which I would have been very happy had fate placed me in that bucolic little village. On my numerous trips to the Howe home during my years with the Kusers, I found the nursery to be a place where I would really like to work. As one of the more prominent Penningtonians, Mayor William Howe is mentioned in these community news articles, there are many others where his presence was noted. He was a very important part of Pennington history. I consider his legacy on a plane with Mr. Kunkle. I do note Mr. and Mrs. Yates Corey in a news snippet. Martha and Yates were frequent visitors to Kuser Farm and the Kuser Sunday night movies.

No comments: