1893: THE NEW AND IMPROVED "P-2" TRENTON POLICE STATION
That old building served the citizens of Chambersburg very well during its heyday. The building is still on South Broad Street near Cass Street. It was the headquarters of some of Trenton's Finest over all those years until the early 1960's (?) when the building was evacuated by the Trenton P.D.