Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

2011: ONLY THREE MORE KUSER PARK GAZEBO CONCERTS

Time has really flown by at an incredibly rapid rate! This afternoon's music concert at Kuser Park will mark the 6th out of the 8 planned for June and July. It will be a warm day, but under those sheltering trees in front of the gazebo, you will find a very comfortable venue! I hope to see many of my visitors there this afternoon.
For those of you who are not particularly interested in my musical offerings, my good friend and very talented vocalist Bob Orlowski will be serenading you on the first Sunday in August, bringing the song stylings of Michael Buble, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and other easy listening crooners from "OUR" generation. I am working on a glover320.blogspot.com post for Bob's gig which will give all the details. Stay tuned.

No comments: