Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2010: THANKSGIVING, 1951

One of my favorite pastimes is saving photos, ads, and other memorabilia from the era in which I grew up. My fellow Kuser School buddy Harry Hall sent me a video with many photos and mementos of the memorable and quite innocent era in which we grew up. In the video Harry was kind enough to share, I found that I  already had the photo above and am posting it herewith. 
Blogger JoeZ said...
Tom: Love the old pictures like this and all the Norman Rockwell's he did on the holiday theme. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving with all the blessings.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

1 comment:

JoeZ said...

Tom: Love the old pictures like this and all the Norman Rockwell's he did on the holiday theme. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving with all the blessings.