Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

1957: EMILY REYNOLDS; A PRINCIPAL'S PRINCIPAL


She was what every high school and grammar school Principal should be. Highly intelligent, an excellent judge of character, a strict disciplinarian who at the same time had a heart full of compassion for the unfortunates among us. Miss Reynolds gave her entire career to Hamilton Township's educational system and left a legacy which will remain forever in the annals of the Hamilton Township Public School system. At 77 years of age, I look back on those years I spent in Hamilton Township schools and will be forever grateful for the education I received not only from the written word, but the education I and my contemporaries received in music, ethics, etiquette, zest for living. Next week marks the 53rd anniversary of her passing. She will be on my prayer list this Sunday.

No comments: