Search This Blog

Monday, June 07, 2010

1953: A UNIQUE REUNION!

I put the above vignette together when I received the email reproduced above from Dick Ridolfi, HHS '53. As I looked over the photo of those Hornets whom I remember as my under-classmates, I see Larry Poinsett, who used to be one of our baseball players at Plaag's Grove back in the 40's. I also see a lovely lady from HHS '53 who never knew I had a crush on her. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember Sally Kay as a lovely HHS cheer leader whom I wanted to date but was too bashful to ask. Not only that, but I wasn't old enough to drive until September 1951 when I graduated. I also note that Roberta Cash is an HHS '53 gal. I see her on occasion here at the Hamilton library. We were Hornets from what I consider the Golden Years of Hamilton West.

No comments: