Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

1949: KUSER ANNEX PRESENTS "A CASE OF SPRINGTIME"

Those who attended their Freshman year at Kuser Annex back in the far distant 30's and 40's will remember our annual "Spring Entertainment." During my years at the Annex, Miss Jean Larzalere was the teacher who acted as the Director of the productions. That lovely young lady in the photo was one of the burning flames in my 16 year old heart back then. Yes, that's the "Madeline" I wrote about in numerous columns over the years. She was a sweet young charmer who was the object of affection for many of my buddies back then, including Lenny Sager, also in the photo.
My apologies for the photos. They were not published in "gray scale;" instead they are in a mode known as "black and white" with no in-between tones.

No comments: