Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A HEADS UP FOR FELLOW "BLOGSPOT" SUBSCRIBERS

THIS IS FOR ALL MY COLLEAGUES WHO ARE USING GOOGLE's free "BLOGGER." (BLOGSPOT.COM.)
I wondered when I would be advised that my blog was running out of free space. Don't make the mistake I did. I should have checked to see how much space I was consuming. Had I checked, I could have avoided being e-mailed by Google and telling me that I had used my free space and there could be no more graphics posted until I contacted them to add additional space to my blog.
LET ME GIVE YOU A HEADS UP SO YOU DON'T EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEM:
GO TO "MY ACCOUNT" IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE "DASHBOARD." CLICK ON IT AND YOU WILL SEE A PROMINENT SPACE USAGE INDICATOR.

With the 3,000+ "pages) I have posted up to this point with generally high definition gray scale and colored images, I reached my FREE allocation of one gigabyte. I am now fully reinstated and for a paltry $20 I now have 10 gigabytes of space.
(It took me nearly 4 years to reach 1 gig in used up free space.)
With the acquisition of 10 gigabytes of space,
I am in good shape for many years to come.

No comments: