Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

2009: A 150,000 "VISITS" MILESTONE

A very humble thank you to all my visitors. It is important to realize that the number of "hits" does NOT mean that 150,000 different individuals have accessed this website. Rather, it represents MANY repeat visitors who have bookmarked this site since its inception in November, 2005. It also includes my posts as a visitor each time I add a post. This site has been averaging between 200 and 300 visitors per day, and has gone as high as 400-plus.

3 comments:

Mack said...

Hi Tom:)
Congrats on 150,000 hits !!
So many interesting pictures and
facts and opinions on 1 site:)

Tom Glover said...

Many thanks, Mack.

Tom

Anonymous said...

Mr. Glover...Thanks for the blog...I have let my mom and dad in on the website. I commented on your Woodlawn Park entry today. Could you do something on Woodlawn Pool? Congrats on the milestone. Bill Kostrub