Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1918: FRANKLIN SCHOOL CLASS OF 1918

Based on many emails and verbal converations, these old class photos are one of the more popular graphics on this website, probably due to their value inm genealogical research, or for visitors who are interested in finding parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, and other relatives and friends. This class photo shows a Maxwell Solomon, and I would just bet that this is a blood relative of my veterinarian, Dr. Maxwell Solomon. I will see that he gets a copy.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Hi Tom:)
I see that Franklin went up to
8th grade then.
I also note that there is only
one Italian name in the list.

The newspapers used to publish
the names of Teachers and Students
who would be in their classes
in August in my day (60s&70s).