Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

1947-1948 KUSER ANNEX SOCCER TEAM

These were all my classmates during my year as a Hamilton High School freshman at Kuser Annex. In those years, our Liberty-Hamilton Colonial Gardens area went to Kuser School to serve our freshman year. Four rooms on the second floor of the Hamilton Avenue side were reserved as Annex class rooms. During that year, Lou Rader served as Principal. Dick Watson taught Math and Junior Business Training. Veronica Larkin taught Latin, and other subject far above my ability to comprehend. Indeed, hers was the mecca for those students who chose the "Academic" course of study. We also had a "Commercial" course, and the one I ultimately chose, the "General" course. How different it was when compared to today's huge education system in Hamilton!

The red markers on those in the photo are students who have passed on and are no longer with us. They all remain in my prayers. 

No comments: