Search This Blog

Friday, March 05, 2010

2010: WILLIAM B. MORGAN SCHOOL

E-mails such as this from Mr. Donald Morgan are what make all the
hard work worth while.

Thanks, Donald!

From Donald Morgan:
Tom, On behalf of my family, I wanted to extend our heartfelt gratitude to you for helping us find out about William B. Morgan. The information you provided energized and empowered myself and many of our family members. Because of your tribal experience, thoroughness and quick responses, you were able to spark a resurgence of our interest in our family history that will inspire us for many years to come. We consider you a good friend and thank you dearly. I went to the Hamilton Library today and found an obituary on microfish of my Great Grandfather, William Buckner Morgan. It was then clear that the elementary school was named in honor of his "citizenship". I have also been to the school districts administration bldg. and the Ewing cemetary to see his grave. Hopefully soon our family will get together and take a road trip to view these wonderfully historic sights. I know that the article you sent me facilitated this process and again, gracias.

Donald W. Morgan

No comments: