Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

2015: HUMBLE, GRATEFUL AND PRAYER-FILLED THANKS!



This is a humble thank you to the many readers of my Times of Trenton “Sentimental Journey” column, my once per month Times of Trenton “HAMILTON PLUS” column, the many visitors to this website, 200 plus emails of condolences I have received from my countless Facebook and other social media friends, and upwards of 150 visitors to Judy's viewing at St. Anthony of Padua Church. It would be an impossible task for me to personally acknowledge each and every one of your condolence and Mass cards. The outpouring of love and compassion was overwhelming and I am truly humbled. I had no idea there were so many wonderful folks out there who took the time to express their sympathy at this very sad life changing time in my life. I thank my God for friends such as you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I speak for many, Tom, when I say you are absolutely welcome and our prayers are with you.
Lakeside Girl