Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, I HAVE SIGNED ON TO OPTIMUM "TRIPLE PLAY." I HAVE CANCELED MY VERIZON ACCOUNT. IF YOU HAVE SENT AN EMAIL TO THOMGLO1@VERIZON.NET WITHIN THE LAST DAY OR TWO, I CANNOT RESPOND AND ASK THAT YOU RE-SEND IT TO MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:

TGLOVER320@optimum.net

I have been contemplating this move for many months. Verizon service has been incredibly POOR. The waiting time is completely unacceptable....sometimes up to 35 minutes listening to elevator music with no one to assure that the connection is still viable. Additionally, I have been receiving "We are having technical difficulties. Please try again later" (!!!) Completely unacceptable.


THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND INDULGENCE.


TOM

No comments: