Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2008: THE FRESH AIR FUND

I received the following email from a lady who is a member of the "Fresh Air Fund." I don't have any idea what it would be like being unable to get out in God's fresh air in a lovely country setting with birds, flowers, and other natural gifts which God has bestowed upon us. Indeed, most of us take these precious gifts for granted. However, there are thousands of young children whose exposure to the great outdoors is a red brick wall and a litter-strewn steaming city streets. This is where the "Fresh Air Fund" comes in, offering a chance to experience the gift of God's great outdoors. Following is the email I received from Ms. Sara Wilson of the Fresh Air Fund. Read Sara's email and check out the reason for the Fresh Air Fund Below:

*******************=================*****************
Hi again Tom

I hope you're doing well this holiday season. I wanted to reach out to you again as our server here at The Fresh Air Fund has been acting funky and I wasn't sure if you had received my first email. The Fresh Air Fund had an amazing 2008 but we could really use your help right now. I was hoping you might be able to post something about The Fresh Air Fund on Tom Glover's Hamilton Scrapbook to share with your readers. We rely on donations this time of year to keep our programs strong for the summer months, and helping children is a cause that I am sure your readers would be interested in. I've set up a social media news release which explains everything, so please feel free to use any of the banners, buttons, images, logos, etc:

No comments: