Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

1952: MY THS CLASS OF 1952 FRIENDS ARE HAVING A REUNION!






1952: It was a very good year! Trenton High's class of 1952 will be hosting their 65th reunion and here is the announcement I have put together for them; requested first by my Facebook buddy Mike Kuzma )who is my Trenton History authority ) and ultimately from Ms. Estelle Scannella who has taken on the awesomely complicated task of organizing the reunion. That intriguingly lovely gal in the photo immediately above was the object of my affection back in my teen years as she made frequent trips to Art and Bonita ("Betty") Sneath's 129 Hartley Avenue home. Ahh, such sweet memories!

3 comments:

Sally Logan Gilman said...

Nice job Tom. I am a member of THS Class of 1955. What a school it was -- it was a beautiful building and the teachers were top notch. Angell Mathewson was head of the English department and chose me to intern with The Trentonian. What a break it was and led to Rider College and my first job as a reporter for The Lowell Sun in Lowell, MA. I owe so very much to THS and it will always have a place in my heart. You did a wonderful job with the 1952 reunion announcement. Regards

agen said...

This article is very interesting and gives a little information and don't forget to visit the site pragmatic4d

Unknown said...

this site is very good and very interesting visit also site
demo slot pragmatic , Asialive888
_______________________________________