Search This Blog

Saturday, September 05, 2015

1936: SCOUT MASTER WEBSTER GRIMM

Old friend of the Glover family, Webster "Webb" Grimm; Scoutmaster in Hamilton. Webb worked with my brother, the late Len Glover leading a group of young boys in the "Lynx" club. Webb was one of my fellow singers at the senior group "Happy Hearts" where I presented my music program back in the 80's and early 90's. Webb has a very respectably singing voice. The Grimm family has an interesting historical heritage in Hamilton. Willard Grimm was a respected Judge in Hamilton. His son Webster a graduate of Hamilton High School, carried on the Grimm family heritage with his insurance agency on Greenwood Avenue in Bromley. Indeed he was my insurance agent all during my married years until he retired. Carrying on the Grimm family heritage is our mayor, the Lovely Kelly Yaede, whose mom Cindy Grimm Yaede is the daughter of Webster Grimm.

No comments: