Search This Blog

Saturday, February 07, 2015

1990's WEBB AND JEAN GRIMM - ""HAPPY HEARTS"

I spent many happy lunch times with Webb and Jean as their guest at many of the "Happy Hearts" senior citizen meetings back in the 1990's as I brought my program "The Music We Grew Up With" to them on many occasions. Webb was a family friend going way back the late 1930's and early 1940's when he and my brother, the late Len Glover were very active in the "Lynx" club; a boy scout group affiliated as I recall with St. Paul's P..E. Church on Centre Street in Trenton. Later in life, Judy and I signed on to his Grimm insurance agency when we married way back in1954. There were many times when Webb bailed us out as we struggled  with late payments on our premiums. Webb always covered us out of his own pocket and for that I will be eternally grateful. Here in the year 2015, I join my friend Webb as a fellow widower; he having lost his lovely wife Jean, and I my dear wife Judy.

No comments: