Search This Blog

Friday, August 23, 2013

1914: CHARLES TEUNON SELLING A 6 ROOM "BUNGALOW"

Based on the structure of the "bungalow" in the ad above, my Cap Cod home would also qualify as a
"bungalow." It was 100 years ago that these properties were being sold at what we in the year 2013 would consider impossible prices. I will count on one of  my numerous Lakeside-Gropp's Lake-Lakeside Park visitors to identify this house as it is today. If I get an address, I will take a Google Earth drive down the street and give you a photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom - I believe this is the house on the southeastern corner of Lakeside Blvd and Dancer Drive, not sure of the number.
Lakeside Girl

Tom Glover said...

Thanks, Eleanor! I knew I could count on you or George to I.D. that little "Bungalow."

XO
TOM