Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WHAT A LIFE SAVER! WHAT A TIME SAVER!

Four or five years ago, I was channel surfing and when I reached QVC or HSN, there was a demonstration of a little tech tool which has proven to be a lifesaver for me. As soon as I saw the things I could do with it, my American Express account added a debit of a little over a hundred bucks. You are looking at a battery operated hand scanner has given me excellent service over these years I have used it. One must have a steady hand and a good eye in order to drag the little gem over an object to be scanned. Imagine all the fun you could have going to the library, opening a book, or pamphlet, clicking the "on" button, and capturing an image in gray scale or color. the two posts below, Crosswicks Community House and the Veteran's prefabricated house and the one below were scanned with this little treasure, leaving the originals ensconced in their individual pages.  .

No comments: