Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

1969: BILL TIGHUE VS. CLIFF SNEDEKER

Politics will always be identified by party number one attacking party number two on a stance with which each holds firm beliefs. As that old saying goes, "that's what makes politics." I am currently going through my "POLITICS" files and find that the folder is growing even as I search for more on the subject. I was out of the Trenton-Hamilton-Mercer area during the 1960's, 70's and 80's as I was involved in my daily commute to New Brunswick where Lynch and company were battling against their political opposites. This article is particularly apropos as it relates to a subject that is in today's headlines with Frontier Airlines making local news as well as the folks in Ewing and Mercer County working to improve Mercer Airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom:

I just forwarded this posting to JOE Tighue, knowing he would get a kick out of the wrong name, and the strong rhetoric he used back then. What's been in the paper today and the past week, makes JOE a seer!

Mike Kuzma