Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

MAPLE SHADE SCHOOL ALBUM









Over the years, I have acquired a substantial number of photos and articles relating to the many venues in the Hamilton-Trenton-Mercer County area. Above are only a very few photos and articles from the "MAPLE SHADE SCHOOL" folder in the Hamilton Township Public Library's Local History Collection. As I enter my 80th year and realizing that I have been actively researching, saving, and writing about these various subjects, I have come to realize that there is a historically valuable collection of rare and historical photos and articles from all areas. Granted, there are only a select few of us who treasure this history project, and even though it gets little publicity, one day these little bits and pieces of local history will be appreciated by a more history-aware public.

1 comment:

Maryann said...

Love these photos of my elementary school. I went there from 1960 to 1966, can't believe they knocked it down. Many wonderful memories. Thanks for sharing!!!