Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

2012: TRENTON'S ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE



Thousands lined the streets just like the old days as the Trenton St. Patrick's Day parade was presented under the most spring like conditions ever. Usually, the day is brisk and sometimes windy, but yesterday was ideal. I took these 3 photos before my battery decided to die (I thought I had just re-charged it, but never considered that it was a month ago.) Above is a photo of the gathering crowd as they assembled. This photo was taken at 12:10 and the parade was set to kick off at 12:30. A delay occurred when the officers were late arriving from Mass at Immaculate Conception Church in Chambersburg. I took a few quiet moments to speak with the Lord, recalling the many happy years I spent as a parishioner at that magnificent building on South Olden Avenue. The lower photo is an amazingly accurate depiction of St. Patrick, as portrayed by Dennis Keenan's son, Tim; a true semblance of the revered Saint.
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,

Dennis' son name is Tim.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Delete
Blogger Tom Glover said...

MANY,MANY THANKS ANONYMOUS. I HAVE MADE THE CORRECTION. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME TO SEND IT TO ME.

TOM

Sunday, March 18, 2012


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom,

Dennis' son name is Tim.

Tom Glover said...

MANY,MANY THANKS ANONYMOUS. I HAVE MADE THE CORRECTION. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME TO SEND IT TO ME.

TOM