Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

1948: HAMILTON AVENUE AT NORWAY

This is a very familiar view for me, as it is in the general neighborhood in which I grew up. If you climbed to the roof of that duplex home in the background, you would be looking into the Kuser School yard. That open area is still there, and the last time I looked, still hosting advertising signs.
Sally Logan Gilman said...

Hi Tom: If I remember correctly, and it's definitely a toss up, my father's parents lived on Norway Avenue -- he was Russ Logan and his parents were Ava and Stephen Henry Logan. Regard


1 comment:

Sally Logan Gilman said...

Hi Tom: If I remember correctly, and it's definitely a toss up, my father's parents lived on Norway Avenue -- he was Russ Logan and his parents were Ava and Stephen Henry Logan. Regard