Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

1909 to 2012: COMBINING THE OLD WITH THE CURRENT

The old 1909 article and photo tell of the displacement of an old building on Elmer Street in the Burg. The two photos on the right are cut and pasted "Google Street View" photos. My imagination is challenged as I try to place that old building into one of the photos to the left. I am assuming we are dealing with the top photo which shows the side of the Roebling building as does the old news photo.
Blogger Aprilicity said...

I wonder where they put the house??
Fascinating! :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Delete
Blogger Tom Glover said...

THAT MAKES TWO OF US, APRIL REMEMBER, THAT NEIGHBORHOOD WAS MUCH LESS CROWDED BACK THEN.

TOM GLOVER

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2 comments:

Aprilicity said...

I wonder where they put the house??
Fascinating! :)

Tom Glover said...

YOU AND I, APRILCITY. REMEMBER, THAT NEIGHBORHOOD WAS MUCH LESS CROWDED BACK THEN.

TOM GLOVER