Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

THIS IS AN EXPERIMENTAL SLIDE SHOW


I am experimenting with software slide program that will allow me to post on this blog. My first attempt is KUSER FARM as you will see when you click on the link below.
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS:

1) MUTE YOUR SPEAKERS. THE MUSIC IS NOT MY CHOICE. I AM WORKING ON INSERTING MORE APPROPRIATE MUSIC RATHER THAN THE HORRIBLE NOISE ON THIS PARTICULAR SLIDE PRESENTATION.

2) THE GRAPHICS ARE ONLY ON THE SCREEN FOR A FEW SECONDS. TO VIEW THEM AND HOLD THEM KEEP YOUR MOUSE ON THE "II" (PAUSE) BUTTON.

3) THERE ARE A FEW NON-KUSER GRAPHICS WHICH WERE INADVERTENTLY INCLUDED IN MY GATHERING UP GRAPHICS FOR INCLUSION. FUTURE SLIDES WILL ALSO INCLUDE CAPTIONS.

4) COMMENTS PLEASE, VIA THE HOME PAGE GUEST BOOK, OR TO tglover320@optimum.net.
http://www.photoshow.com/watch/jM7VT3Cn

Blogger Bob Chianese said...

Tom:

Great concept and fine photos. I suggest you feature photos only in the slide show, as newspaper articles can't be read in the time a photo needs to appear in the show-- a few seconds longer than here. Okay on changing the music, which should be instrumental only.

PS: Our HHS Class of 1960 had a reunion picnic the the Farm in 2010.

Bob Chianese

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Many thanks for your comment, Bob. I am aware of the illegible news articles. I just cut and pasted ALL items in the folder, photos and articles. I will get this thing down pat in a few days and post interesting material. Congratulations on your 50th. I hope it was a success. I have my 60th coming up in March.

Link

2 comments:

Bob Chianese said...

Tom:

Great concept and fine photos. I suggest you feature photos only in the slide show, as newspaper articles can't be read in the time a photo needs to appear in the show-- a few seconds longer than here. Okay on changing the music, which should be instrumental only.

PS: Our HHS Class of 1960 had a reunion picnic the the Farm in 2010.

Bob Chianese

Anonymous said...

Tom,
On the right side there is a link "View and download photos."
Clicking on this brings up thumbnails of all the photos. Clicking on a photo brings it up in the main window where it remains until another photo is selected. This helps with text and newspaper photos.

Bob_D in Maine