Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

1979: BENNY SNYDER AT ANGELONI'S

He brought the most beautiful music to as during his time leading the Benny Snyder Big Band Orchestra. He was a true gentleman and his band was a real asset to the local community. When he played at the Kuser Farm Park Gazebo during those many summers, the attendance was "SRO" as they say in show business. Unfortunately Benny's health lead to an all too early passing. I miss him still, even as I remember the great music he brought to our community.

1 comment:

Wayne Sanderson said...

I never had the pleasure, but I remember my late Father in Law, Ed Bagley, speak fondly of the years he played the trombone with Benny Snyder. Hearing the music wasn't the only joy in it- The men making the house swing loved every minute of it too.