Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

1931: DR. PAUL LOSER - WHEN TRENTONIANS RECEIVED AN EDUCATION

The man above was the Superintendent of Trenton's school system back when a QUALITY education was a foregone conclusion. They were the golden years of Trenton's educational system, when students "entered to learn, and went forth to serve," to borrow a page from my Hamilton High School slogan. As I read of the countless stories from Trenton's educational past and try to compare it with the system in place today, I find a stark difference in the progress of educating today's youth. Dr. Loser, along with Dr. Wetzel was an "old school" educator whose dedication and ability resulted in a system of education which is sorely needed in this 21st century.

1 comment:

Mack said...

I thank Dr Loser for his contributions to Trenton kids lives..but what a name to go thru life with.. I can see him now "its pronounced LOW -ZER ..lol:)