Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

1994: THE MICAI FAMILY OF HAMILTON


Back in my Hamilton High School years, Louise Baird, our vocal music teacher urged us to memorize numerous quotations. One of them was firmly embedded in my memory:
"MAKE THE WORLD A BIT MORE BEAUTIFUL
BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIVED IN IT."
That quotation applies in a very apropos way to the Micai family of Hamilton, who brings us a beautifully decorated home each Christmas season.

This Graphic, from my "HOLIDAYS" folder depicts Hamilton's Micai family, and the home as decorated in the Christmas season of 1994.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob and Peg are my cousins. Christmas isn't the same without their Christmas house!!!!

Tom Glover said...

THANKS FOR VISITING, "ANONYMOUS," THE MICAI FAMILY HAVE BEEN INDELIBLY IMPLANTED IN LOCAL HAMILTON HISTORY.

TOM GLOVER

JoeZ said...

Tom: Is this the same home that Mr. Micai was dressed as Santa in the basement. I remember my wife and I taking our sons to see this home years ago. It was a nice site to see.