Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

2009: Have You Visited "Hamiltonspace.com?"


Earlier this week I received an email from Ms.Norine Longo, Assistant Web Editor for the website www.hamiltonspace.com. Norine had visited my website(s) and wanted to include a piece on me under the regular feature, "Someone You Should Know." I am an avid reader of Joe Emanski's flashy monthly, "Hamilton Post," but to be quite honest, I am just now beginning to recognize the impact of the concept of online newspapers. I have included www.hamiltonspace.com to my list of very interesting websites. You will find a fascinating up to date site which covers just about anything anyone would want to know about "America's Favorite Hometown." I particularly was drawn to the Police Blotter, and the fabulous photo slide shows, including some great photos of some of the crowd at the recent 4th of July extravaganza at Veterans' Park. Check it out, especially those of my visitors who are living all over the globe. Sally up in Maine, Alan over in Germany, Lee out in California, and many of my other visitors. You will get a very pleasant taste of home along with a myriad of features too lengthy to mention. Good job, Norine! Oh, by the way, the fact that Norine chose me as one of the subjects of "Somemone You Should Know" led me to this site when she emailed me that the recent questionaire she sent me was published. Ugh, what an ugly photo...I told you I have an aversion to the camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words, Tom. Our goal is to provide folks with the info they need to live, work or play in Hamilton Township, and it was incredibly rewarding to read your post and see that we're actually doing it!

I'd also like to invite you and all other community members to participate in the site. We've built a special Forums section -- it's a place to start conversations, ask for recommendations, make announcements, etc. Our virtual door is always open, too. If there's anything you want to see on the site -- words or pictures -- just write to me (kbaldwin at communitynewsnj dot com) or Norine (nlongo at communitynewsnj dot com).

We are thrilled to have added to the options people in Hamilton have for getting and sharing information, and really appreciate you making us a stop during your day.

Best,
Kimberly Baldwin
Internet Manager, Hamiltonspace.com

Tom Glover said...

Love you folks....Keep up the good work. I hope my link adds a few new visitors to your site.

XO
Tom Glover