Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

1944: Trenton Catholic Boys' High School Crucifix

The Senior boys from room 8 at Trenton Catholic were responsible for the acquisition of this crucifix in honor of the Trenton Catholic alumni who were serving in the armed forces during WWII.


I posted the above graphic a few weeks ago. It turns out that I made an error in the description above when I referred to the "lower grades" at Trenton Catholic as being responsible for the acquisition of the Crucifix. I have deleted the erroneous entry and am re-posting it here with the correct information.

Thanks to Mr. Ed Margerum, TCHS '55 for calling my attention to my error. THANKS, ED!


Ed wrote:

Hi Tom:

I don't think that it's correct to say that the "lower grades" were responsible. The newspaper text says "seniors 4-8". "4" designates that they are seniors. "8" was their homeroom.

Ed Margerum TC '55

No comments: