Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

I HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

tom.glover51@yahoo.com

I have had a nightmare of computer problems over the past 3 days. I hope I finally have the problem resolved. First I changed to AOL mail, and every message (with an attachment) that I sent had a message that the email couldn't be sent and to see the technical help file which was nowhere to be found. Enough of AOL. Then I tried "G-mail" knowing that good old reliable Google was a piece of cake. I signed on and on my first try I tried to send an email, and they told me that my password was incorrect and it WAS NOT. What a day. If I weren't a "tee totaler" I would tie one on. In fact I still might! Thanks for your patience. If you sent me an email and didn't get a response, please try again. Verizon nuked my thomglo@verizon.net email account when I transferred from Verizon FIOS to Verizon Broadband. Apparently these two entities compete with each other, because Broadband told me they didn't host email, but Verizon Fios did. I said they are Verizon also, but the email address is non-transferable. GO FIGURE.
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD TAKE THE TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS EMAIL SO I CAN ADD YOUR NAME TO A NEW ADDRESS FILE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same already discussed recently