Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

1943: Gene Melone Related to Trenton Councilman Gino Melone?

Within the 3,000 historic, whimsical, and nostalgic graphics I have been posting on this website since it's inception in November, 2005, I have made it a point to post any and all material that I uncover on family surnames with which I am familiar. Such is the case with the above graphic with a photo of Gene Melone, whose son I am assuming, is popular Trenton City Councilman Gino Melone's dad. Young Gino was an incredible help to me back in my carnival years at St. Anthony parish in Trenton. I was the "Billy Bigelow" (of "Carousel" fame) who manned the ticket booth at the carnival. Without young Gino's expertise on our public address system, I would have suffered a bad case of laryingitis.

No comments: