Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2009:JEFF HARDIFER'S WALLY CAMPBELL WEBSITE

The recent contact I made with Ms. Janice DiNatale Reesman brought back many pleasant memories for me personally, as she furnished some great old racing memorabilia from her father Rocky DiNatale and her mother, "Luck Lucy's" years in the the sport. Some time ago, I received a heads up from Jeff Hardifer who sent me info on his very comprehensive Wally Campbell website. Jeff's site is an incredibly interesting site for those of us who remember the Trenton and Langhorne Speedways, and other local stock car race tracks. Don't miss the great racing programs Jeff has posted!
I have added "Jeff Hardifer's Wally Campbell Website" to my list of links of great interest. Well done, Jeff!

1 comment:

Mack said...

I also have a link to that website
on my bloglist. Its cool:)