Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1945: MY BUDDY LOU DIMATTIA WAY BACK WHEN


For a few years back in the 1980's Lou was the unofficial gardener at Monsignor McCorriston's somewhat disorderly yard. Lou and I go back a goodly number of years as parishioners at St. Anthony parish in Hamilton. When I left St. Anthony in the 80's, I thought I had said farewell to an old friend. However, Lou is an accomplished dancer, and didn't he come to a number of my Kuser Farm Gazebo Sunday summer programs. It was a pleasure to renew old acquaintances. And Lou, if a relative is reading this, I ask them to let you know that my son Tom and I will once again be bringing the music of the golden years to Kuser Farm Park this summer. This time we will be alternating between 3 and 5, and 6 and 8 PM Sunday programs.

No comments: